Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Terri Yurek
    Keymaster

I am super excited to announce that I am putting a business plan into action that will turn my office conference room into a local Medicare Resource Center where walk-ins are welcome. My goal is to have the resource center staffed and out on Google advertising for an April launch date. We will have a designated landing page that welcomes walk-ins with a calendar of agent hosted weekly sales events and educational events.

Each agent that participates in hosting a shift during resource center walk-in hours will have their information on the landing page including picture, bio, and contact information.

Agents who want to participate will be given other opportunities that include co-op for marketing their presence at the center and free digital leads to call on during the downtime of their shift – Agents can use the back office with internet and printer capabilities to get their daily work done while on site.

Our walk-in center will initially be open and staffed with Medicare Representatives Tuesday through Thursday from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. We are hoping to gain momentum prior to AEP and expand hours at that time, including Saturdays.

If you are interested in making a long-term commitment to host the resource center for 1-2 shifts per month, host a weekly or monthly sales / educational event or being a substitute host, please reply to this email or give me a call. I am asking for a commitment that lasts through the end of this year.

This is a great opportunity to get in front of seniors in a professional office setting and provide the much-needed expertise advisement that only YOU can offer to our amazing community.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.